Busy teachers don’t always have time for reading blogs. Is your to do list overflowing?
Have no fear! I have a solution for you. I have been working to get my time saving tips and teacher tested ideas into short newsletters I can send right to your inbox. Scroll down to choose the option that’s best for you.
OPTIONS BY GRADE LEVEL
If are new to teaching middle school, or looking to revamp and re-align your yearly curriculum for a digital hybrid or distance learning model, grab this MEGA set of FREE ELA Curriculum Maps. FULLY EDITABLE AND INCLUDES A SMART PLANNER. These quarterly smart maps are perfectly aligned and sequenced to Common Core State Standards (CCSS), which crosswalks with most state standards. And, includes a full year of suggested reading, writing, grammar, and test prep resources! Each set includes the following items
- Quarterly Editable Standards
- Quarterly Editable Objectives
- Smart Calendar
- Google Classroom (or any LMS) Assignment Planner
- Daily/Weekly Note Taking: Digital Sticky Notes and Clipboard
- Quarterly Standards-Aligned, Suggested Resource Bookshelves